The Best Mattress Brand In Usa
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for selecting a mattress can be overwhelming. The Best Mattress Brand In Usa
This is even more true if you experience back or neck pain: choosing the right or wrong mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of different mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Make sure you research each of these before making your decision. We have given the best 3 mattresses available online, towards the bottom of the article to you.
- Talk to your doctor. If you’ve got a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors are not mattress specialists, but they understand your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is not any medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no clinical group has verified this.
- Take the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Don’t feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a big purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you’re not going to have a real feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Take note that firm mattresses aren’t always better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has indicated that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There’s a gap between firm support and firm texture. You want firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be determined by your personal preference.
- Pillow tops aren’t for everyone. Very light-weight people do not need big thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the inherent coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a great option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They allow you to lift your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower back. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about relaxation warranties or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what’s called a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and make certain you understand the details, such as whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress within a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try out a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top in the identical brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable type of mattress, ask to see more of that kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople in a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to find a store that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Top 3 Mattress Brands? The Best Mattress Brand In Usa
Puffy offers two different memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux one firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses discovered that motion transfer and adapting were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent solution for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime warranty with only non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program that donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak edge support
- Just One firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep provides a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be tricked into thinking the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar contours well, but doesn’t have the same hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the lack of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, making it a durable choice.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an affordable bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress in a much cheaper price than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime warranty
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historic problems with customer support
As a hybrid mattress, the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the correct materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover that gives good airflow, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex layers, meaning that this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there’s absolutely no hug or significant contouring to the mattress. If you’re trying to sink into a mattress, proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a comparatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and fairly easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with nominal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support base.
- The firmer feel does not meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it is well worth the time to study it and find the best mattress possible. Keep an eye out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery charges.