Best Sleepwell Mattress For Back Pain In India
It seems you can’t watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Best Sleepwell Mattress For Back Pain In India
This is even more true if you encounter back or neck pain: picking the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of mattress manufacturers available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research all these before making your decision. We have given you the top 3 mattresses available on the market, towards the bottom of the article.
- speak with your doctor. In case you have a health condition, speak with your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Bear in mind that doctors are not mattress experts, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will tag mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there’s not any medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no clinical group has verified this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson rush you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you do not try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to have a real feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses are not necessarily better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has indicated that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There’s a difference between firm support and firm feel. You need firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everyone. Very light-weight people do not need big thick pillow top mattresses because they do not weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little extra cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a great option. If you find you’re more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They let you lift your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using cushions.
- Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what’s called a comfort guarantee. Ask for it before you purchase, and make certain you understand the details, like whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress within a given time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated warranty.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfort test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top in the identical brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable type of mattress, ask to see more of this type.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the entire subject of sleep. Try to find a shop that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Best Sleepwell Mattress For Back Pain In India
Puffy provides two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and conforming were major benefits. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a great solution for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime guarantee with only non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely conforming construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program that donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak border support
- Just One firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a far lower price. Don’t be fooled into believing the Nectar mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar contours well, but doesn’t have the identical hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the lack of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is made to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we anticipate the Nectar to last at least 7-8 years, which makes it a durable option.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an inexpensive bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress in a much more affordable cost than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove alternative
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime warranty
- Funding available through Affirm
- Weak edge support
- Historic issues with customer service
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the correct materials in its construction.
In the tufted cashmere cover that gives good warmth, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and latex coatings, meaning this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there is not any hug or significant contouring to the mattress. If you’re trying to sink into a mattress, proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with nominal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Bear in mind, it’s your mattress, your spine, and your money, so it’s worth the time to study it and get the very best mattress possible. Keep an eye out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery charges.