Best Place To Buy Cheap Mattress
It seems you can’t watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Best Place To Buy Cheap Mattress
This is even more true if you encounter neck or back pain: picking the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of different mattress manufacturers available. It can almost be overwhelming. Make sure you research all these before making your decision. We have given the 3 mattresses available online, towards the bottom of the article to you.
- Talk to your doctor. In case you’ve got a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Bear in mind that doctors are not mattress specialists, but they understand your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is no medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They may have orthopedic-friendly features, but no clinical team has confirmed this.
- Take the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or let the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you’re not going to get a real feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Take note that firm mattresses aren’t necessarily better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There’s a difference between firm support and firm texture. You want firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops aren’t for everybody . Very light-weight people don’t need large thick pillow top mattresses because they do not weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little extra cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a great option. If you find you’re more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They allow you to elevate your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower back. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods before you buy. Many states still allow retailers to give what is called a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and make certain you understand the details, like whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it has a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress within a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top in the identical brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable type of mattress, ask to see more of that kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople in a mattress specialty store usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to find a shop that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Top 3 Mattress Brands? Best Place To Buy Cheap Mattress
Puffy offers two different memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is a single firmness, two layer memory foam mattress which stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support core. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support core.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and conforming were major benefits. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a great option for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime warranty with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely conforming construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak border support
- Just One firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep provides a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a far lower price. Don’t be tricked into believing the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar shapes nicely, but does not have the same hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the absence of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is made to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, which makes it a durable option.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an affordable bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much more affordable price than competition
- No noise when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime guarantee
- Funding available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historic problems with customer support
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the right materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover which provides good warmth, to the gel memory foam in the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and latex layers, meaning this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there’s absolutely no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re trying to sink into a mattress, move on from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a comparatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with nominal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Bear in mind, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it is well worth the time to study it and get the best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery charges.