Best Organic Mattress 2018
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone wanting to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for selecting a mattress can be overwhelming. Best Organic Mattress 2018
This is even more true if you experience back or neck pain: choosing the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research each of these before making your choice. Luckily, we have given the top online, towards the bottom of the article to you.
- Talk to your doctor. In case you have a health condition, speak with your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors aren’t mattress experts, but they know your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some good advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will tag mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is not any medical organization that officially certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They might have orthopedic-friendly features, but no clinical team has confirmed this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Don’t feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a big purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to have a true feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses are not necessarily better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress as opposed to a firm mattress. There’s a difference between firm support and firm texture. You want firm support with a comfortable feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops aren’t for everyone. Very light-weight people don’t need big thick pillow top mattresses because they do not weigh enough to compress the foam to even touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a great option. If you find you’re more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They let you elevate your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about relaxation guarantees or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what is known as a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and be sure you understand the details, like whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it has a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress within a given time frame, etc..
- Check the warranty. A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some kind of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your guarantee.
- Check out all of the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try out a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top at precisely the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable type of mattress, ask to see more of that kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to find a shop that carries several major brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Top 3 Mattress Brands? Best Organic Mattress 2018
Puffy provides two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is a single firmness, two layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support core. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support core.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses discovered that motion transfer and adapting were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent option for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent movement isolation
- Lifetime guarantee with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak edge support
- Just One firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be fooled into believing the Nectar mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the base of the cover plus a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar contours well, but doesn’t have the identical hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the absence of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its cosmetics, we anticipate the Nectar to last at least 7-8 years, making it a durable choice.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an affordable bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much more affordable cost than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime guarantee
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historical issues with customer support
As a hybrid , the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the correct materials in its construction.
In the tufted cashmere cover which gives good airflow, to the gel memory foam in the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex coatings, meaning that this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Even though it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there is no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, move on from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with minimal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel does not meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it’s well worth the time to research it and get the very best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery fees.