Best Non Toxic Mattress 2018
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass by a strip mall without someone trying to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless options for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Best Non Toxic Mattress 2018
This is even more true if you encounter back or neck pain: choosing the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are lots of different mattress manufacturers available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research all these before making your decision. We have given you the best online, towards the bottom of this report.
- Talk to your doctor. In case you have a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors aren’t mattress specialists, but they understand your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some fantastic advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will label mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there is not any medical organization that officially certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They might have orthopedic-friendly features, but no medical team has confirmed this.
- Take the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Don’t feel self-conscious or allow the salesperson rush you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to have a real feel for it. Couples should test out the mattress together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses are not necessarily better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has indicated that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There’s a gap between firm support and firm texture. You want firm support with a comfortable feel. Comfort will be dependent on your own personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everybody . Very light-weight people don’t need large thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the inherent coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They let you lift your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower back. You can also create the same effect using cushions.
- Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods before you buy. Many states still allow retailers to give what is called a comfort guarantee. Ask for it before you purchase, and be sure you understand the details, like whether you’re expected to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress within a given time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some kind of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all of the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson doesn’t offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top in precisely the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable type of mattress, ask to see more of this kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the entire subject of sleep. Try to locate a shop that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Best Non Toxic Mattress 2018
Puffy provides two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux one firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses discovered that movement transfer and conforming were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent solution for lighter and normal weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime warranty with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program that donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak border support
- Just One firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep provides a memory foam mattress with better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be tricked into thinking the Nectar mattress is not of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover plus a layer of memory foam under, the Nectar contours well, but doesn’t have the identical hug often related to memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the lack of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its cosmetics, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, which makes it a durable option.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an inexpensive bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress in a much more affordable cost than competition
- No noise when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime guarantee
- Funding available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historic problems with customer service
As a hybrid mattress, the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the right materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover which gives good warmth, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is intended to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and latex coatings, meaning that this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Even though it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there’s absolutely not any hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, then proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with minimal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak border support for a coil support base.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your spine, and your money, so it is well worth the time to research it and find the best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery fees.