Best Natural Latex Mattress
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass with a strip mall without someone wanting to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless possibilities for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Best Natural Latex Mattress
This is even more true if you encounter back or neck pain: picking the right or wrong mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling good or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many different mattress manufacturers available. It can almost be overwhelming. Be sure to research each of these before making your choice. Luckily, we have given you the best 3 mattresses available online, towards the bottom of the report.
- Talk to your doctor. If you’ve got a health condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Keep in mind that doctors are not mattress specialists, but they understand your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some fantastic advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will tag mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there’s not any medical organization that formally certifies mattresses to take these labels. They might have orthopedic-friendly features, but no clinical group has confirmed this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or let the salesperson rush you along. It’s a big purchase, and if you do not try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to have a true feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Take note that firm mattresses are not necessarily better for your back. Think twice before buying a hard or firm mattress, as some research has shown that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There’s a difference between firm support and firm feel. You need firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your own personal preference.
- Pillow tops aren’t for everyone. Very light-weight people don’t need large thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little additional cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a great option. If you find you are more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, then try an adjustable bed. They let you lift your head and knees slightly to alleviate pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about comfort guarantees or trial periods before you buy. Many states still allow retailers to give what’s known as a comfort guarantee. Request it before you purchase, and make certain you understand the details, like whether you’re required to pay shipping, if it includes a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the warranty. A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some kind of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your warranty.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfortable test if the salesperson doesn’t offer you one. Ask to try out a firm, a plush, and a pillow top at precisely the identical brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. When you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of this kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople at a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to find a shop that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Best Natural Latex Mattress
Puffy offers two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is a single firmness, two layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support center. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress which stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support core.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and adapting were major benefits. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a great option for lighter and normal weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime warranty with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely conforming construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program which donates mattresses to kids in need
- Weak edge support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep provides a memory foam mattress using better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a far lower price. Don’t be tricked into thinking the Nectar mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover plus a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar shapes nicely, but does not have the identical hug often related to memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the absence of sink-in feel that the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than many memory foam models.
A support center consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its cosmetics, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 decades, which makes it a durable choice.
The Nectar is difficult to beat at this price, so if you’re searching for an affordable mattress constructed with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and movement isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much cheaper price than competition
- No noise when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime guarantee
- Funding available through Affirm
- Weak edge support
- Historical issues with customer service
As a hybrid mattress, the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the right materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover which gives good warmth, to the gel memory foam in the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex coatings, meaning this bed includes better quality relaxation materials than most other hybrids.
Even though it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there’s absolutely not any hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re trying to sink into a mattress, then proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support center keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and fairly easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime guarantee with minimal fees for owners.
- Funding available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak border support for a coil support base.
- The firmer feel does not meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Remember, it’s your mattress, your back, and your money, so it’s well worth the time to research it and find the very best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always attempt to negotiate delivery fees.