As we go into 2019, the industry is strained with mattress brand names. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
If you get on the search for the best mattress, then you can’t fail if you choose among the mattresses below.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They say that is is comparable to sleeping on a cloud.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. Since your Puffy mattress is built for you upon order, it does take up to 2 days before it is shipped.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.This is what is accountable for making you really feel as though you’re sleeping on a cloud. Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Dreamcloud is an outstanding mattress choice. DreamCloud has a very good bounce, for better contouring. This is due to it’s hypoallergenic natural latex coating.
- A few highlights of the mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. New pocket coil technology allows the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast.
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. This is a huge selling point, because a 10 year guarantee is offered only by companies.
- The top ranked and top rated mattress brand online, is Nest Bedding. Sporting a lifetime warranty, along with a lifetime comfort guarantee, they really place emphasis on wanting their customers to be satisfied.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.So it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, thicker, sleep on your side, or you cope with chronic pain. Nest can fit your preferences.
- They were one of the first companies to sell mattresses. With a lineup of six beds that were different, Nest mattresses are made with each sleeper in your mind.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the marketplace, since it’s made with 4 layers of foam.The four layers of foam supplies a helping hand for much heavier people. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- Nature’s Sleep has a layer of Vitex Memory Foam. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.But, this warranty, as well as being made with emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the added price.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: There are 6 different firmness levels in total that you can choose from; with an option to split the firmness in the King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is offered by Plushbeds. Paired with this, is their 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- The Loom & Leaf mattress by Saatva is a memory foam mattress that takes on the luxury memory foam players like TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; such as a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling in the top layer, and supporting that’s a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If you’re not satisfied they offer a full refund.
- Nectar offers excellent comfort, and is quite potentially one of the most prominent mattress offered right now. Nectar has incredible support, and offers a sinkage that is just right.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress, is made up of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It likewise includes gel memory foam as well as Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Support and Comfort
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.There are a few things that should take place when you lie down. You want the sinkage and contour to be right, for proper spine alignment. You also want a mattress to correctly support your body, as you sleep at night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. Your stress points are responsible for you having a rough nights sleep, if you move around at night a lot. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.In order to keep your body and spine in the correct alignment, your mattress should be as neutral as it can be.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you wake up frequently with the sensation of pins and needles, most likely your mattress is too rigid. And if you wake up with frequent back pain, most likely this is because your mattress is too soft. This results in a concaving effect, like a hammock. Which makes your spine be out of alignment.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
One of the most typically overlooked features of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Basically, the mattress grabs your temperature, creating you to break also hot. mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some brand names get this much better than some of their rivals.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is very important that you find a mattress that has been constructed to last a long period of time. If you are going to invest the money on a mattress that is new, start looking for one that uses at the very least a 10 year warranty
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: