As we go into 2019, the industry is strained with mattress brand names. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They claim it’s very similar to resting on clouds.Also, customers suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- Extraordinary mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. This is what’s accountable for making you really feel as if you’re sleeping on a cloud. Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- DreamCloud mattress is another fantastic mattress choice.DreamCloud has a very good bounce, for better contouring. This is due to it’s hypoallergenic natural latex coating.
- Some of DreamCloud’s best features are it’s cashmere and flax yarn blend; along side it’s stitched handles. With a price of $1199 for a Queen, you can’t go wrong.
- A luxury hybrid that provides a full 365 night sleep trial, versus the Normal 100 night trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- Layla mattress is double sided, which allows sleepers to choose from different firmness levels.The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. This helps you to not only spring back really quickly, but also allows you to stay cool.
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.Being a pretty thick layer of foam, you are able to sink in, as it provides pressure relief.
- Layla mattress has a 4 month sleep trial, along side a lifetime warranty. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- They were one of the first companies to sell mattresses. Nest Bedding covers each kind of sleeper, by having SIX different mattresses in their lineup.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the marketplace, since it’s made with 4 layers of foam.The four layers of foam provides a helping hand for much heavier individuals. It also helps out by decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This assists support as well as gives pressure relief. The end result is a great nights sleep.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. This mattress is a little more costly than some.Butthis warranty, as well as being made with emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- Plushbeds are latex mattresses, in which they only use organic, natural substances. There are 3 mattress models in Plushbeds lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. In the King and Cal King you can even split the firmness levels.
- Free shipping is offered by Plushbeds. Paired with this, is their 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- Loom & Leaf uses a gel cooled, convoluted high density memory foam as it’s top layer. It is supported with a foundation layer comprised of high density polyfoam. This all adds up to an extremely supportive, pressure-relieving feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf mattresses all come with a 120 night sleep trial, along with a 15 year warranty. If you’re not satisfied they offer a full refund.
- Nectar offers terrific comfort, and is quite potentially among the most prominent mattress offered right now. Nectar has incredible support, and offers a sinkage that is just right.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Comfort and Support
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to purchase a new mattress, is comfort and also support.When you lie down on a mattress, it should correctly support your body, sinking and also adhering to your shape in the right locations to make sure your spine stays aligned while you sleep with the night. Appropriate alignment from head to toe is essential for balanced and healthy rest as well as to decrease neck and back pain. A mattress should provide you with stress relief, while at the same time being supportive all around of your body. Your stress points are responsible for you having a rough nights sleep, if you move around at night a lot. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. And when the contrary happens, with a bed that is also soft, you will obtain a concaving”hammock” effect, which will definitely cause back pain from improper placement of your spine. This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
Appropriate Temperature Level
Often when people look for a mattress, they forget to check for one thing; the breathability of a mattresses material. This is also known as the temperature neutrality. Among the most effective attributes of memory foam mattresses, is how they conform to your body. Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Essentially,a mattress grabs your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.} The majority of mattress companies nowadays utilize modern technology to design special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is crucial to find a mattress that was well developed, with a lifetime period in mind. If you are going to spend the money on a mattress, be sure to invest it in a mattress that has at least a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: