Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They claim it’s very similar to resting on clouds.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- For your money, this is one of the best mattresses available.Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before your Puffy Mattress is shipped; since the mattress is made to order.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.This layer is the reason it feels as if you are sleeping on a cloud.Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- DreamCloud mattress is another fantastic mattress choice.DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- A few highlights of the mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles along the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- A luxury hybrid that provides a full 365 night sleep trial, versus the Normal 100 night trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- Layla mattress is double sided, which allows sleepers to choose from different firmness levels.Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast.
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). This is a pretty thick layer of memory foam, which is a soft fabric that will let the sleeper to sink for pressure relief.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- The top ranked and top rated mattress brand online, is Nest Bedding. Sporting a lifetime warranty, along with a lifetime comfort guarantee, they really place emphasis on wanting their customers to be satisfied.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.It doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach sleeper, or you have chronic pain; Nest has the right choice for you.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.Nature’s 4 layers provide support for individuals who are heavier. It also helps out by decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.But, this warranty, as well as being made out of emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Mattresses are made with toxin-free materials and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to guarantee each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and safe for your wellbeing.
- Plushbeds thrive on using only natural, organic substances with their latex mattresses. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. In the King and Cal King you can even split the firmness levels.
- Free shipping is provided by Plushbeds. This along side a 25 year warranty and a 100 night sleep trial.
- Created by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf mattress, is a memory foam mattress, that competes with luxury brands, such as TEMPUR-Pedic Unlike most online mattress brands, Loom & Leaf is one of very few brands that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- Loom & Leaf uses a gel cooled, convoluted high density memory foam as it’s top layer. It is supported with a foundation layer comprised of high density polyfoam. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- With Loom & Leaf offering both firm and relaxed models, they cater to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf provides a 120 night sleep trial, together with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar provides excellent comfort, and is quite potentially one of the most prominent mattress offered at this time. Nectar has incredible support, and offers a sinkage that is just right.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress is constructed with Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are the 2 biggest factors to consider, when you are looking to buy a new mattress.There are a few things that should take place when you lie down. You want the sinkage and contour to be right, for proper spine alignment. You also want a mattress to correctly support your body, as you sleep at night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. Stress points are what causes you to move around through out the night, while you are attempting to sleep. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the exact same lines with comfort as well as support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress factors, creating pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing. If you commonly get the feeling of pins and needles onto your body, it’s probably from the mattress being as well rigid. And if you wake up with frequent back pain, most likely this is because your mattress is too soft. This results in a concaving effect, like a hammock. Which makes your spine be out of alignment.This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
One of the most overlooked parts of searching for the right mattress, is the breathability of a mattress material. Also known as temperature neutrality. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Nonetheless, the reduced layers of foam mattresses are infamous for the oven result. Basically, the mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some brand name companies handle this a lot better than some of their rivals.
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is crucial to find a mattress that has been well developed, with a lifetime period in mind. guarantee.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: