Approaching 2019, the market for mattresses are flooded with many different companies. The list below are the top 8 mattresses for 2018; listed in no particular order.
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They claim it’s very similar to resting on clouds.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. With Puffy, you get both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- Incredible mattress for your money.Very high quality mattress. Since your Puffy mattress is built for you upon order, it does take up to 2 days before it is shipped.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam.This is what is accountable for making you feel as if you’re sleeping on a cloud. The bottom layer of Puffy is made of Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US certified.
- Dreamcloud is an outstanding mattress choice. DreamCloud has a very good bounce, for better contouring. This is due to it’s hypoallergenic natural latex coating.
- DreamCloud offers stitched handles, as well as a blend of flax yarns and cashmere. You would expect this to cost over $5000. But, for a queen size DreamCloud, you are looking at only $1199.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them.
- The Layla mattress has two sides. So, you have different firmness levels, depending on which side you decide to face up.The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. This helps you to not only spring back really quickly, but also allows you to stay cool.
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. Since most brands only have a 10 year warranty, this is a major selling point for Layla.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- With Nest Bedding, their models can all be found with different firmness options. With the lineup consisting of 2 memory foam beds, 1 latex and 3 hybrids, you are sure to find the mattress that is the right fit for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the market, as it’s made with 4 layers of foam.The four layers of foam provides a helping hand for much heavier individuals. It likewise is useful in decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. The end result is a great nights sleep.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.Even though it is more expensive, it is worth the extra cash; between it’s 20 year warranty and Emerald Gel construction.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: There are 6 different firmness levels in total that you can choose from; with an option to split the firmness in the King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is offered by Plushbeds. Along with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; including a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling gel in the top layer, and supporting that is a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. This all adds up to an extremely supportive, pressure-relieving feel.
- With Loom & Leaf offering both firm and relaxed models, they cater to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar offers excellent comfort, and is quite potentially one of the most prominent mattress offered at this time. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress is constructed with Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It also has a gel memory foam, along with Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Mattress Comfort and Support
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.There are a few things that should take place when you lie down. You want the sinkage and contour to be right, for proper spine alignment. You also want a mattress to correctly support your body, as you sleep at night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. A mattress should provide you with stress relief, while at the same time being supportive all around of your body. Stress points are what causes you to move around through out the night, while you are attempting to sleep. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. It is important that a mattress is never too hard, or too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.If you have a mattress that is too rigid, this causes stress points to get irritated. Resulting in the loss of blood flow, as well as pinched nerves. If you commonly get the feeling of pins and needles onto your body, it is most likely from the mattress being as well rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
Appropriate Temperature Level
One of the most typically overlooked attributes of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some brand name companies handle this a lot better than some of their rivals.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s a big investment to make, so once you purchase one, it’s vital to find a mattress that will definitely last you for years.It is very important that you find a mattress that has been constructed to last a long period of time. If you will invest the money on a mattress that is new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: