Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
If you get on the search for the best mattress, then you can’t fail if you choose among the mattresses below.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They say that is is comparable to sleeping on a cloud.Also, customers suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- For your money, this is one of the best mattresses available.Very high quality mattress. Since your Puffy mattress is built for you upon order, it does take up to 2 days before it is shipped.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. This layer is the reason it feels as if you are sleeping on a cloud.The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is likewise CertiPUR-US Certified.
- DreamCloud mattress is another fantastic mattress choice.DreamCloud has a very good bounce, for better contouring. This is due to it’s hypoallergenic natural latex coating.
- A few highlights of the mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles along the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. New pocket coil technology allows the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. This helps you to not only spring back really quickly, but also allows you to stay cool.
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.This is a pretty thick layer of memory foam, which is a soft fabric that will allow the sleeper to sink for pressure relief.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. This is a huge selling point, because a 10 year guarantee is offered only by companies.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- All of their models can be found in several comfort firmness choices, and with 2 memory foam beds, 3 hybrids and 1 latex, you’ll have the ability to find the feel and support best suited for you. It doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach sleeper, or you have chronic pain; Nest has the right choice for you.
- They were one of the first companies to sell mattresses. Nest Bedding covers each kind of sleeper, by having SIX different mattresses in their lineup.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the marketplace, since it is made with 4 layers of foam.These 4 layers lend a hand in helping support heavier individuals. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. The end result is a great nights sleep.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.Even though it is more expensive, it is worth the extra cash; between it’s 20 year warranty and Emerald Gel construction.
- Mattresses are made out of toxin-free materials and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to guarantee each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and secure for your wellbeing.
- Plushbeds thrive on using only natural, organic substances with their latex mattresses. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: There are 6 different firmness levels in total that you can choose from; with an option to split the firmness in the King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is offered by Plushbeds. This along side a 25 year warranty and a 100 night sleep trial.
- The Loom & Leaf mattress by Saatva is a memory foam mattress that takes on the luxury memory foam players like TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. This all adds up to an extremely supportive, pressure-relieving feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf mattresses all come with a 120 night sleep trial, along with a 15 year warranty. If you’re not satisfied they offer a full refund.
- Nectar offers terrific comfort, and is quite potentially among the most prominent mattress offered at this time. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It also has a gel memory foam, along with Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Comfort and Support
Comfort and support are the 2 biggest factors to consider, when you are looking to buy a new mattress.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. To ensure you are getting a healthy rest at night, it is crucial that your alignment from head to toe is correct. This also greatly reduces any neck and back pain, which you may have. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. Your stress points are responsible for you having a rough nights sleep, if you move around at night a lot. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.It must be as neutral as possible, to maintain your body and also spinal column at a neutral position.If you have a mattress that is too rigid, this causes stress points to get irritated. Resulting in the loss of blood flow, as well as pinched nerves. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
One of the most overlooked parts of searching for the right mattress, is the breathability of a mattress material. Also known as temperature neutrality. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.} The majority of mattress companies nowadays utilize modern technology to design special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is crucial to find a mattress which was well developed, with a lifetime period in mind. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: