Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
If you get on the search for the best mattress, then you can’t fail if you choose among the mattresses below.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. One of the things that make Puffy mattress stand out, is that you not only get a 101 night sleep trial. but, also a life time warranty.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. Since your Puffy mattress is built for you upon order, it does take up to 2 days before it is shipped.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.This is what is accountable for making you really feel as if you’re sleeping on a cloud. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is likewise CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.Having a premium natural latex coating, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- A few highlights of this mattress apart from the tufting are stitched handles along the side, a price of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- Layla mattress is double sided, which allows sleepers to choose from different firmness levels.The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. Additionally, it allows you to keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly.
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. This is a huge selling point, because a 10 year guarantee is offered only by companies.
- Nest Bedding is both the top rated and top ranked mattress brand online. The company has a lifetime warranty and lifetime comfort guarantee. They really want their customers to be happy.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.Therefore it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, heavier, sleep on your side, or you deal with chronic pain. Nest can fit your own preferences.
- They were one of the first companies to sell mattresses. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.The 4 layers of foam provides a helping hand for much heavier individuals. It also helps out by decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This not only helps support the individual, but it also provides pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.However, with a great warranty, and Emerald Gel construction, it is well worth the money.
- Mattresses are made with toxin-free substances and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to ensure each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and safe for your wellbeing.
- Plushbeds are latex mattresses, in which they only use organic, natural substances. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. In the King and Cal King you can even split the firmness levels.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. This along side a 25 year warranty and a 100 night sleep trial.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; such as a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling in the top layer, and supporting that’s a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf mattresses all come with a 120 night sleep trial, along with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Quite possibly the most popular mattress right now, Nectar doesn’t disappoint with it’s excellent comfort. Nectar has incredible support, and offers a sinkage that is just right.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It also has a gel memory foam, along with Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Mattress Comfort and Support
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. The stress points on your body are exactly what is in charge of you thrashing through the evening. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. It is important that a mattress is never too hard, or too soft.In order to keep your body and spine in the correct alignment, your mattress should be as neutral as it can be.If you have a mattress that is too rigid, this causes stress points to get irritated. Resulting in the loss of blood flow, as well as pinched nerves. If you wake up frequently with the sensation of pins and needles, most likely your mattress is too rigid. And if you wake up with frequent back pain, most likely this is because your mattress is too soft. This results in a concaving effect, like a hammock. Which makes your spine be out of alignment.This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
Appropriate Temperature Level
Often when people look for a mattress, they forget to check for one thing; the breathability of a mattresses material. This is also known as the temperature neutrality. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Essentially,a mattress grabs your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. The purpose is to provide breathability, and also to distribute your body warmth equally.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: