Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They claim it’s very similar to resting on clouds.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. One of the things that make Puffy mattress stand out, is that you not only get a 101 night sleep trial. but, also a life time warranty.
- For your money, this is one of the best mattresses available.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. This layer is the reason it feels as if you are sleeping on a cloud.Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- DreamCloud mattress is another fantastic mattress choice.DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- A few highlights of this mattress apart from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. This helps you to not only spring back really quickly, but also allows you to stay cool.
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla mattress has a 4 month sleep trial, along side a lifetime warranty. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.Therefore it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, heavier, sleep on your side, or you cope with chronic pain. Nest can fit your preferences.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the marketplace, since it is made with 4 layers of foam.The four layers of foam provides a helping hand for much heavier individuals. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- Nature’s Sleep has a layer of Vitex Memory Foam. This not only helps support the individual, but it also provides pressure relief. This helps you get a great nights rest.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.But, this warranty, in addition to being made with emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- Plushbeds thrive on using only natural, organic substances with their latex mattresses. There are 3 mattress models in Plushbeds lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. This along side a 25 year warranty and a 100 night sleep trial.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- With Loom & Leaf offering both firm and relaxed models, they cater to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar offers excellent comfort, and is quite potentially one of the most prominent mattress offered right now. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress is constructed with Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It likewise contains gel memory foam in addition to Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
If you are in the marketing for a new mattress, it is important to consider the following….
Mattress Comfort and Support
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.There are a few things that should take place when you lie down. You want the sinkage and contour to be right, for proper spine alignment. You also want a mattress to correctly support your body, as you sleep at night. Appropriate alignment from head to toe is necessary for healthy and balanced rest and to decrease neck and back pain. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. Your stress points are responsible for you having a rough nights sleep, if you move around at night a lot. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.It must be as neutral as possible, to keep your body as well as spinal column in a neutral position.Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress factors, creating pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. And if you wake up with frequent back pain, most likely this is because your mattress is too soft. This results in a concaving effect, like a hammock. Which makes your spine be out of alignment.This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
Appropriate Temperature Level
Often when people look for a mattress, they forget to check for one thing; the breathability of a mattresses material. This is also known as the temperature neutrality. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Foam mattresses that have reduced layers are notorious for having the oven result. Basically, the mattress grabs your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. Their sole purpose is to have a mattress that has breathability, but at the same time distributes your body heat equally, allowing you to sleep cool.Some brand names get this much better than some of their rivals.
It is no surprise that if you’re looking a top top quality mattress, that they don’t come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is crucial to find a mattress that was well developed, with a long life period in mind. If you are going to spend the money on a mattress, be sure to invest it in a mattress that has at least a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: