Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
You can not go wrong, with any of the following mattress brands, if you are searching for the best mattress.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They say that is is comparable to sleeping on a cloud.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. One of the things that make Puffy mattress stand out, is that you not only get a 101 night sleep trial. but, also a life time warranty.
- For your money, this is one of the best mattresses available.Very high quality mattress. Since your Puffy mattress is built for you upon order, it does take up to 2 days before it is shipped.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.DreamCloud has a very good bounce, for better contouring. This is due to it’s hypoallergenic natural latex coating.
- A few highlights of this mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles along the side, a price of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast.
- On the milder side of the mattress, this comfortable layer is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam, with a density of 3.5lbs.This is a pretty thick layer of memory foam, which is a soft cloth that will allow the sleeper to sink for pressure relief.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- All of their models can be found in several comfort firmness choices, and with 2 memory foam beds, 3 hybrids and 1 latex, you’ll have the ability to find the feel and support best suited for you. Therefore it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, thicker, sleep on your side, or you deal with chronic pain. Nest can fit your preferences.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding covers each kind of sleeper, by having SIX different mattresses in their lineup.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the marketplace, since it is made with 4 layers of foam.The 4 layers of foam supplies a helping hand for much heavier individuals. It likewise is useful in decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This assists support as well as gives pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.But, this warranty, in addition to being made with emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Mattresses are made with toxin-free substances and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to ensure each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and safe for your health.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: There are 6 different firmness levels in total that you can choose from; with an option to split the firmness in the King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is provided by Plushbeds. Along with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- Loom & Leaf uses a gel cooled, convoluted high density memory foam as it’s top layer. It is supported with a foundation layer comprised of high density polyfoam. Add this all up, and you have a very supportive and pressure relieving feel.
- With both firm and relaxed alternatives, Loom & Leaf caters to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Comfort and Support
Comfort and support are the 2 biggest factors to consider, when you are looking to buy a new mattress.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. While being supportive of your body, a suitable mattress must provide stress relief. Stress points are what causes you to move around through out the night, while you are attempting to sleep. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. It is important that a mattress is never too hard, or too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress factors, creating pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
One of the most typically overlooked features of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Foam mattresses that have reduced layers are notorious for having the oven result. Basically, the mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is crucial to find a mattress which has been well developed, with a long life period in mind. guarantee.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: