Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. The post below has the top 8 mattresses of 2018. They are detailed in no certain order.
You can not go wrong, with any of the following mattress brands, if you are searching for the best mattress.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. One of the things that make Puffy mattress stand out, is that you not only get a 101 night sleep trial. but, also a life time warranty.
- Incredible mattress for your money.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. This is what’s accountable for making you really feel as if you are sleeping on a cloud. The bottom layer of Puffy is made of Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US certified.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- A few highlights of this mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them.
- The Layla mattress has two sides. So, you have different firmness levels, depending on which side you decide to face up.Layla mattress feels different than any other mattress you have ever felt. This helps you to not only spring back really quickly, but also allows you to stay cool.
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). This is a pretty thick layer of memory foam, which is a soft fabric that will allow the sleeper to sink for pressure relief.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- They were one of the first companies to sell mattresses. With a lineup of six beds that were different, Nest mattresses are made with every sleeper in your mind.
- Since Nature’s Sleep is made up of 4 layers of foam, it is different than most other mattresses available.Nature’s 4 layers provide support for individuals who are heavier. It also helps out by decreasing motion transfer.
- Nature’s Sleep has a layer of Vitex Memory Foam. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.Even though it is more expensive, it is worth the extra cash; between it’s 20 year warranty and Emerald Gel construction.
- Mattresses are made out of toxin-free substances and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to ensure each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and safe for your wellbeing.
- Plushbeds are latex mattresses, in which they only use organic, natural substances. There are 3 mattress models in Plushbeds lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. In the King and Cal King you can even split the firmness levels.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Unlike most online mattress brands, Loom & Leaf is one of very few brands that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. This all adds up to an extremely supportive, pressure-relieving feel.
- With both firm and relaxed alternatives, Loom & Leaf caters to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf provides a 120 night sleep trial, together with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress, is made up of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It also has a gel memory foam, along with Polyurethane Support Foam.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are the 2 biggest factors to consider, when you are looking to buy a new mattress.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. Appropriate alignment from head to toe is necessary for balanced and healthy rest as well as to reduce neck and back pain. While being supportive of your body, a suitable mattress must provide stress relief. Your stress points are responsible for you having a rough nights sleep, if you move around at night a lot. The reason memory foam mattresses have really become so popular because late results from the fact that they are exceptional at being both supportive in addition to comfortable.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you commonly get up with the sensation of pins and needles onto your body, it is most likely from the mattress being too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
Often when people look for a mattress, they forget to check for one thing; the breathability of a mattresses material. This is also known as the temperature neutrality. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some brand name companies handle this a lot better than some of their rivals.
It’s no surprise that if you are looking a top top quality mattress, they don’t come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: