Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. With Puffy, you get both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.This layer is the reason it feels as if you are sleeping on a cloud.The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is likewise CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Dreamcloud is an outstanding mattress choice. DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- DreamCloud offers stitched handles, as well as a blend of flax yarns and cashmere. You would expect this to cost over $5000. But, for a queen size DreamCloud, you are looking at only $1199.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them.
- Layla mattress is double sided, which allows sleepers to choose from different firmness levels.Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. Additionally, it allows you to keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly.
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- The top ranked and top rated mattress brand online, is Nest Bedding. Sporting a lifetime warranty, along with a lifetime comfort guarantee, they really place emphasis on wanting their customers to be satisfied.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.Therefore it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, thicker, sleep on your side, or you deal with chronic pain. Nest can fit your own preferences.
- They were one of online’s first brands to sell mattresses. With a lineup of six beds which were distinct, Nest mattresses are made with every sleeper in your mind.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the marketplace, as it is made with 4 layers of foam.Nature’s 4 layers provide support for individuals who are heavier. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- Nature’s Sleep has a layer of Vitex Memory Foam. This assists support as well as gives pressure relief. This helps you get a great nights rest.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress includes a 20 year warranty, compared with the majority of mattresses having a 10 year. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.Butthis warranty, as well as being made with emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Mattresses are made with toxin-free materials and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to ensure each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and safe for your wellbeing.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: There are 6 different firmness levels in total that you can choose from; with an option to split the firmness in the King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is provided by Plushbeds. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- The Loom & Leaf mattress by Saatva is a memory foam mattress that takes on the luxury memory foam players like TEMPUR-Pedic. Unlike most online mattress brands, Loom & Leaf is one of very few brands that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; including a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling gel in the top layer, and supporting that is a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. Add this all up, and you have a very supportive and pressure relieving feel.
- With Loom & Leaf offering both firm and relaxed models, they cater to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. Nectar offers fabulous support, along with a sinkage that is just right.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. Additionally, it includes gel memory foam in addition to Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Support and Comfort
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to purchase a new mattress, is comfort and also support.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. While being supportive of your body, a suitable mattress must provide stress relief. The stress points on your body are precisely what’s in charge of you thrashing during the evening. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you wake up frequently with the sensation of pins and needles, most likely your mattress is too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
Often when people look for a mattress, they forget to check for one thing; the breathability of a mattresses material. This is also known as the temperature neutrality. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Nonetheless, the reduced layers of foam mattresses are infamous for the oven result. Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.} The majority of mattress companies nowadays utilize modern technology to design special materials. Their sole purpose is to have a mattress that has breathability, but at the same time distributes your body heat equally, allowing you to sleep cool.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is crucial to find a mattress which was well developed, with a long life period in mind. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: