As we go into 2019, the industry is strained with mattress brand names. The list below are the top 8 mattresses for 2018; listed in no particular order.
If you get on the search for the best mattress, then you can’t fail if you choose among the mattresses below.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They claim it’s very similar to resting on clouds.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before your Puffy Mattress is shipped; since the mattress is made to order.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam.The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is likewise CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- DreamCloud offers stitched handles, as well as a blend of flax yarns and cashmere. You would expect this to cost over $5000. But, for a queen size DreamCloud, you are looking at only $1199.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast.
- On the milder side of the mattress, this comfortable layer is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam, with a density of 3.5lbs.This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- With Nest Bedding, their models can all be found with different firmness options. With the lineup consisting of 2 memory foam beds, 1 latex and 3 hybrids, you are sure to find the mattress that is the right fit for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. With a lineup of six beds which were different, Nest mattresses are made with every sleeper in your mind.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.Nature’s 4 layers provide support for individuals who are heavier. It likewise is useful in decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This not only helps support the individual, but it also provides pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.However, with a great warranty, and Emerald Gel construction, it is well worth the money.
- Mattresses are made with toxin-free materials and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to guarantee each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and safe for your wellbeing.
- Plushbeds are latex mattresses, in which they only use organic, natural substances. There are 3 mattress models in Plushbeds lineup: There are 6 different firmness levels in total that you can choose from; with an option to split the firmness in the King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is offered by Plushbeds. Along with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Unlike most online mattress brands, Loom & Leaf is one of very few brands that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; such as a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling in the top layer, and supporting that is a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. Add this all up, and you have a very supportive and pressure relieving feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. Nectar offers fabulous support, along with a sinkage that is just right.
- Many mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, nevertheless the Nectar has the Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It also has a gel memory foam, along with Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Mattress Comfort and Support
Comfort and support are the 2 biggest factors to consider, when you are looking to buy a new mattress.There are a few things that should take place when you lie down. You want the sinkage and contour to be right, for proper spine alignment. You also want a mattress to correctly support your body, as you sleep at night. Appropriate alignment from head to toe is essential for balanced and healthy rest as well as to reduce back and neck pain. A mattress should provide you with stress relief, while at the same time being supportive all around of your body. Your stress points are responsible for you having a rough nights sleep, if you move around at night a lot. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the exact same lines with comfort as well as support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.If you have a mattress that is too rigid, this causes stress points to get irritated. Resulting in the loss of blood flow, as well as pinched nerves. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. When the contrary happens, with a bed that’s also soft, you will obtain a concaving”hammock” effect, which will definitely create back pain from improper positioning of your spine. This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
One of the most overlooked parts of searching for the right mattress, is the breathability of a mattress material. Also known as temperature neutrality. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Foam mattresses that have reduced layers are notorious for having the oven result. Basically, the mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. Their sole purpose is to have a mattress that has breathability, but at the same time distributes your body heat equally, allowing you to sleep cool.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It’s no surprise that if you are looking a top top quality mattress, they don’t come affordable.It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it’s vital to find a mattress that will certainly last you for years.It is very important that you find a mattress that has been constructed to last a long period of time. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: