Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. The list below are the top 8 mattresses for 2018; listed in no particular order.
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They say that is is comparable to sleeping on a cloud.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before your Puffy Mattress is shipped; since the mattress is made to order.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. This layer is the reason it feels as if you are sleeping on a cloud.The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is likewise CertiPUR-US Certified.
- DreamCloud mattress is another fantastic mattress choice.DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- A few highlights of this mattress apart from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast.
- On the milder side of the mattress, this comfortable layer is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam, with a density of 3.5lbs.This is a pretty thick layer of memory foam, which is a soft fabric that will allow the sleeper to sink in for pressure relief.
- Layla mattress has a 4 month sleep trial, along side a lifetime warranty. Since most brands only have a 10 year warranty, this is a major selling point for Layla.
- The top ranked and top rated mattress brand online, is Nest Bedding. Sporting a lifetime warranty, along with a lifetime comfort guarantee, they really place emphasis on wanting their customers to be satisfied.
- All of their models can be found in several comfort firmness choices, and with 2 memory foam beds, 3 hybrids and 1 latex, you’ll have the ability to find the feel and support best suited for you. Therefore it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, thicker, sleep on your side, or you cope with chronic pain. Nest can fit your own preferences.
- They were one of online’s first brands to sell mattresses. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the market, as it is made with 4 layers of foam.The four layers of foam provides a helping hand for much heavier individuals. It also helps out by decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.Even though it is more expensive, it is worth the extra cash; between it’s 20 year warranty and Emerald Gel construction.
- Mattresses are made with toxin-free substances and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to ensure each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and secure for your health.
- Plushbeds thrive on using only natural, organic substances with their latex mattresses. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. In the King and Cal King you can even split the firmness levels.
- Free shipping is offered by Plushbeds. This along side a 25 year warranty and a 100 night sleep trial.
- Created by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf mattress, is a memory foam mattress, that competes with luxury brands, such as TEMPUR-Pedic Unlike most online mattress brands, Loom & Leaf is one of very few brands that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; such as a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling in the top layer, and supporting that’s a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. This all adds up to an extremely supportive, pressure-relieving feel.
- With both firm and relaxed alternatives, Loom & Leaf caters to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Quite possibly the most popular mattress right now, Nectar doesn’t disappoint with it’s excellent comfort. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress, is made up of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
If you are in the marketing for a new mattress, it is important to consider the following….
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are the 2 biggest factors to consider, when you are looking to buy a new mattress.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. Appropriate alignment from head to toe is necessary for healthy and balanced rest and to reduce back and neck pain. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. Your stress points are responsible for you having a rough nights sleep, if you move around at night a lot. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.It must be as neutral as possible, to maintain your body and also spinal column at a neutral position.If you have a mattress that is too rigid, this causes stress points to get irritated. Resulting in the loss of blood flow, as well as pinched nerves. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. When the contrary occurs, with a bed that’s also soft, you will obtain a concaving”hammock” effect, which will definitely cause back pain from improper positioning of your spinal column. It is important to locate a mattress with a neutral feeling, that will definitely be both rigid and also soft in the perfect places.
One of the most typically missed over features of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Basically, the mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some brand name companies handle this a lot better than some of their rivals.
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you are going to invest the money on a brand-new mattress, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: