Best Mattress For Post-Op Low Back Pain
Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. The list below are the top 8 mattresses for 2018; listed in no particular order. Best Mattress For Post-Op Low Back Pain
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They say that is is comparable to sleeping on a cloud.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- Incredible mattress for your money.Very high quality mattress. Since your Puffy mattress is built for you upon order, it does take up to 2 days before it is shipped.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam.This is what is accountable for making you feel as though you’re sleeping on a cloud. Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.DreamCloud has a very good bounce, for better contouring. This is due to it’s hypoallergenic natural latex coating.
- Some of DreamCloud’s best features are it’s cashmere and flax yarn blend; along side it’s stitched handles. With a price of $1199 for a Queen, you can’t go wrong.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast. Best Mattress For Post-Op Low Back Pain
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.Being a pretty thick layer of foam, you are able to sink in, as it provides pressure relief.
- Layla mattress has a 4 month sleep trial, along side a lifetime warranty. Since most brands only have a 10 year warranty, this is a major selling point for Layla.
- Nest Bedding is both the top rated and top ranked mattress brand online. The company has a lifetime warranty and lifetime comfort guarantee. They really want their customers to be happy.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- They were one of the first companies to sell mattresses. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- Since Nature’s Sleep is made up of 4 layers of foam, it is different than most other mattresses available.The four layers of foam supplies a helping hand for much heavier people. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- Nature’s Sleep has a layer of Vitex Memory Foam. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.Butthis warranty, as well as being made out of emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- Plushbeds are latex mattresses, in which they only use organic, natural substances. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: There are 6 different firmness levels in total that you can choose from; with an option to split the firmness in the King and Cal King sizes.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty. Best Mattress For Post-Op Low Back Pain
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; including a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling in the top layer, and supporting that’s a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. Nectar offers fabulous support, along with a sinkage that is just right.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It likewise contains gel memory foam in addition to Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Comfort and Support
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.If you lie down on a mattress, it should correctly support your body, sinking and also adhering to your shape in the ideal locations to ensure your spine stays aligned while you sleep with the night. Proper alignment from head to toe is necessary for healthy and balanced rest as well as to decrease neck and back pain. While being supportive of your body, a suitable mattress must provide stress relief. Stress points are what causes you to move around through out the night, while you are attempting to sleep. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. It is important that a mattress is never too hard, or too soft.It must be as neutral as feasible, to maintain your body and also spinal column at a neutral position.If you have a mattress that is too rigid, this causes stress points to get irritated. Resulting in the loss of blood flow, as well as pinched nerves. If you commonly get up with the feeling of pins and needles onto your body, it is most likely from the mattress being as well rigid. And if you wake up with frequent back pain, most likely this is because your mattress is too soft. This results in a concaving effect, like a hammock. Which makes your spine be out of alignment.It’s important to locate a mattress with a neutral feeling, that will certainly be both rigid and also soft in the perfect places.
Often when people look for a mattress, they forget to check for one thing; the breathability of a mattresses material. This is also known as the temperature neutrality. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Nonetheless, the reduced layers of foam mattresses are infamous for the oven result. Basically, the mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. Their sole purpose is to have a mattress that has breathability, but at the same time distributes your body heat equally, allowing you to sleep cool.Some brand names get this much better than some of their rivals. Best Mattress For Post-Op Low Back Pain
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is very important that you find a mattress that has been constructed to last a long period of time. If you are going to spend the money on a brand-new mattress, start looking for one that uses at the very least a 10 year warranty
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: