Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. The list below are the top 8 mattresses for 2018; listed in no particular order.
If you get on the search for the best mattress, then you can’t fail if you choose among the mattresses below.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They claim it’s very similar to resting on clouds.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. With Puffy, you get both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. Since your Puffy mattress is built for you upon order, it does take up to 2 days before it is shipped.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam.The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- DreamCloud offers stitched handles, as well as a blend of flax yarns and cashmere. You would expect this to cost over $5000. But, for a queen size DreamCloud, you are looking at only $1199.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. New pocket coil technology allows the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. Layla mattress feels different than any other mattress you have ever felt. This helps you to not only spring back really quickly, but also allows you to stay cool.
- On the milder side of the mattress, this comfortable layer is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam, with a density of 3.5lbs.Being a pretty thick layer of foam, you are able to sink in, as it provides pressure relief.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. This is a huge selling point, because a 10 year guarantee is offered only by companies.
- Nest Bedding is both the top rated and top ranked mattress brand online. The company has a lifetime guarantee and lifetime comfort guarantee. They really want their customers to be happy.
- With Nest Bedding, their models can all be found with different firmness options. With the lineup consisting of 2 memory foam beds, 1 latex and 3 hybrids, you are sure to find the mattress that is the right fit for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- They were one of the first companies to sell mattresses. With a lineup of six beds that were different, Nest mattresses are made with every sleeper in mind.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the marketplace, as it’s made with 4 layers of foam.The 4 layers of foam provides a helping hand for much heavier individuals. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress comes with a 20 year guarantee, compared with the vast majority of mattresses using a 10 year. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.Even though it is more expensive, it is worth the extra cash; between it’s 20 year warranty and Emerald Gel construction.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- Plushbeds thrive on using only natural, organic substances with their latex mattresses. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is provided by Plushbeds. Paired with this, is their 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Created by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf mattress, is a memory foam mattress, that competes with luxury brands, such as TEMPUR-Pedic Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- Loom & Leaf uses a gel cooled, convoluted high density memory foam as it’s top layer. It is supported with a foundation layer comprised of high density polyfoam. This all adds up to an extremely supportive, pressure-relieving feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf provides a 120 night sleep trial, together with a 15 year warranty. If you are ever unsatisfied for whatever reason, Loom & Leaf offers you a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. Nectar has incredible support, and offers a sinkage that is just right.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress is constructed with Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. Additionally, it contains gel memory foam in addition to Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
If you are in the marketing for a new mattress, it is important to consider the following….
Comfort and Support
Comfort and support are the 2 biggest factors to consider, when you are looking to buy a new mattress.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. Proper alignment from head to toe is essential for balanced and healthy rest as well as to reduce neck and back pain. While being supportive of your body, a suitable mattress must provide stress relief. The stress points in your body are exactly what’s in charge of you thrashing during the evening. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. It is important that a mattress is never too hard, or too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you wake up frequently with the sensation of pins and needles, most likely your mattress is too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
Appropriate Temperature Level
One of the most overlooked parts of searching for the right mattress, is the breathability of a mattress material. Also known as temperature neutrality. Among the most effective attributes of memory foam mattresses, is how they conform to your body. Nonetheless, the reduced layers of foam mattresses are infamous for the oven result. Essentially, mattress catches your temperature, creating one to rest also hot. mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. The purpose is to provide breathability, and also to distribute your body warmth equally.Some brand names get this much better than some of their rivals.
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s a big investment to make, so once you purchase one, it is crucial to find a mattress that will definitely last you for years.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. guarantee.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: