Best Mattress For Over 60
As we go into 2019, the industry is strained with mattress brand names. The list below are the top 8 mattresses for 2018; listed in no particular order. Best Mattress For Over 60
You can not go wrong, with any of the following mattress brands, if you are searching for the best mattress.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- For your money, this is one of the best mattresses available.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is likewise CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.DreamCloud has a very good bounce, for better contouring. This is due to it’s hypoallergenic natural latex coating.
- A few highlights of this mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles along the side, a price of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- The Layla mattress has two sides. So, you have different firmness levels, depending on which side you decide to face up.Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. Additionally, it allows you to keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly. Best Mattress For Over 60
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. Since most brands only have a 10 year warranty, this is a major selling point for Layla.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- With Nest Bedding, their models can all be found with different firmness options. With the lineup consisting of 2 memory foam beds, 1 latex and 3 hybrids, you are sure to find the mattress that is the right fit for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.These 4 layers lend a hand in helping support heavier individuals. It also helps out by decreasing motion transfer.
- Nature’s Sleep has a layer of Vitex Memory Foam. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.But, this warranty, as well as being made out of emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the added price.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. In the King and Cal King you can even split the firmness levels.
- Free shipping is provided by Plushbeds. Paired with this, is their 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty. Best Mattress For Over 60
- The Loom & Leaf mattress by Saatva is a memory foam mattress that takes on the luxury memory foam players like TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- Loom & Leaf uses a gel cooled, convoluted high density memory foam as it’s top layer. It is supported with a foundation layer comprised of high density polyfoam. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If you are ever unsatisfied for whatever reason, Loom & Leaf offers you a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. Nectar offers fabulous support, along with a sinkage that is just right.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. Additionally, it includes gel memory foam in addition to Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Mattress Comfort and Support
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.There are a few things that should take place when you lie down. You want the sinkage and contour to be right, for proper spine alignment. You also want a mattress to correctly support your body, as you sleep at night. To ensure you are getting a healthy rest at night, it is crucial that your alignment from head to toe is correct. This also greatly reduces any neck and back pain, which you may have. While being supportive of your body, a suitable mattress must provide stress relief. The stress points on your body are precisely what is in control of you thrashing through the evening. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.In order to keep your body and spine in the correct alignment, your mattress should be as neutral as it can be.Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress factors, creating pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
One of the most overlooked parts of searching for the right mattress, is the breathability of a mattress material. Also known as temperature neutrality. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Foam mattresses that have reduced layers are notorious for having the oven result. Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors. Best Mattress For Over 60
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is crucial to find a mattress which has been well developed, with a lifetime period in mind. If you will spend the money on a mattress that is new, look for one that uses at the very least a 10 year warranty
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: