Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. The post below has the top 8 mattresses of 2018. They are detailed in no certain order.
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They say that is is comparable to sleeping on a cloud.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- Extraordinary mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before your Puffy Mattress is shipped; since the mattress is made to order.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam.The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.The bottom layer of Puffy is made of Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US certified.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.DreamCloud has a very good bounce, for better contouring. This is due to it’s hypoallergenic natural latex coating.
- A few highlights of the mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles along the side, a price of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. Additionally, it allows you to keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly.
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- All of their models can be found in several comfort firmness choices, and with 2 memory foam beds, 3 hybrids and 1 latex, you’ll have the ability to find the feel and support best suited for you. Therefore it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, thicker, sleep on your side, or you cope with chronic pain. Nest can fit your preferences.
- They were one of online’s first brands to sell mattresses. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.The 4 layers of foam supplies a helping hand for much heavier people. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This not only helps support the individual, but it also provides pressure relief. This helps you get a great nights rest.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. This mattress is a little more costly than some.Butthis warranty, in addition to being made with emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status. This ensures each mattress is not only comfortable, but safe as well.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. There are 3 mattress models in Plushbeds lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is provided by Plushbeds. Paired with this, is their 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- With Loom & Leaf offering both firm and relaxed models, they cater to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf mattresses all come with a 120 night sleep trial, along with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar offers excellent comfort, and is quite potentially among the most prominent mattress offered at this time. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Many mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, nevertheless the Nectar has the Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress, is made up of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It likewise includes gel memory foam along with Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Mattress Comfort and Support
Comfort and support are the 2 biggest factors to consider, when you are looking to buy a new mattress.There are a few things that should take place when you lie down. You want the sinkage and contour to be right, for proper spine alignment. You also want a mattress to correctly support your body, as you sleep at night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. A mattress should provide you with stress relief, while at the same time being supportive all around of your body. The stress points on your body are exactly what’s in control of you thrashing through the evening. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the exact same lines with comfort as well as support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.It must be as neutral as possible, to keep your body as well as spinal column at a neutral position.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. When the contrary occurs, with a bed that’s also soft, you will obtain a concaving”hammock” effect, which will certainly create back pain from improper positioning of your spinal column. This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
One of the most overlooked parts of searching for the right mattress, is the breathability of a mattress material. Also known as temperature neutrality. Among the most effective attributes of memory foam mattresses, is how they conform to your body. Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. Their sole purpose is to have a mattress that has breathability, but at the same time distributes your body heat equally, allowing you to sleep cool.Some brand name companies handle this a lot better than some of their rivals.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: