As we go into 2019, the industry is strained with mattress brand names. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
You can not go wrong, with any of the following mattress brands, if you are searching for the best mattress.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. Puffy mattress offers a lifetime warranty, along with a 101 night sleep trial.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before your Puffy Mattress is shipped; since the mattress is made to order.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. This is what’s accountable for making you feel as though you’re sleeping on a cloud. Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.Having a premium natural latex coating, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- Some of DreamCloud’s best features are it’s cashmere and flax yarn blend; along side it’s stitched handles. With a price of $1199 for a Queen, you can’t go wrong.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast.
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.This is a fairly thick layer of memory foam, which is a soft cloth that will allow the sleeper to sink in for pressure relief.
- Layla mattress has a 4 month sleep trial, along side a lifetime warranty. Since most brands only have a 10 year warranty, this is a major selling point for Layla.
- The top ranked and top rated mattress brand online, is Nest Bedding. Sporting a lifetime warranty, along with a lifetime comfort guarantee, they really place emphasis on wanting their customers to be satisfied.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.It doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach sleeper, or you have chronic pain; Nest has the right choice for you.
- They were one of online’s first brands to sell mattresses. With a lineup of six beds that were distinct, Nest mattresses are made with each sleeper in mind.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the marketplace, since it’s made with 4 layers of foam.The 4 layers of foam provides a helping hand for much heavier people. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- Nature’s Sleep has a layer of Vitex Memory Foam. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. This helps you get a great nights rest.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress includes a 20 year guarantee, compared with the majority of mattresses using a 10 year. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.However, with a great warranty, and Emerald Gel construction, it is well worth the money.
- Mattresses are made out of toxin-free materials and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to guarantee each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and secure for your wellbeing.
- Plushbeds thrive on using only natural, organic substances with their latex mattresses. There are 3 mattress models in Plushbeds lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is offered by Plushbeds. Along with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- With Loom & Leaf offering both firm and relaxed models, they cater to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If you are ever unsatisfied for whatever reason, Loom & Leaf offers you a full refund.
- Nectar offers terrific comfort, and is quite potentially among the most prominent mattress offered at this time. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Many mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, nevertheless the Nectar has the Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Comfort and Support
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to purchase a new mattress, is comfort and also support.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. Proper alignment from head to toe is necessary for healthy and balanced rest as well as to reduce neck and back pain. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. Your stress points are responsible for you having a rough nights sleep, if you move around at night a lot. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.It must be as neutral as feasible, to maintain your body and also spinal column in a neutral position.If you have a mattress that is too rigid, this causes stress points to get irritated. Resulting in the loss of blood flow, as well as pinched nerves. If you wake up frequently with the sensation of pins and needles, most likely your mattress is too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
Appropriate Temperature Level
Often when people look for a mattress, they forget to check for one thing; the breathability of a mattresses material. This is also known as the temperature neutrality. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Foam mattresses that have reduced layers are notorious for having the oven result. Basically, the mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. The purpose is to provide breathability, and also to distribute your body warmth equally.Some brand names get this much better than some of their rivals.
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you are going to spend the money on a brand-new mattress, start looking for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: