Approaching 2019, the market for mattresses are flooded with many different companies. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
If you get on the search for the best mattress, then you can’t fail if you choose among the mattresses below.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Also, customers suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. One of the things that make Puffy mattress stand out, is that you not only get a 101 night sleep trial. but, also a life time warranty.
- For your money, this is one of the best mattresses available.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- A few highlights of the mattress apart from the tufting are stitched handles along the side, a price of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. New pocket coil technology allows the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
- Layla mattress is double sided, which allows sleepers to choose from different firmness levels.The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast.
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). This is a fairly thick layer of memory foam, which is a soft cloth that will allow the sleeper to sink in for pressure relief.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. Since most brands only have a 10 year warranty, this is a major selling point for Layla.
- Nest Bedding is both the top rated and top ranked mattress brand online. The company has a lifetime guarantee and lifetime comfort guarantee. They really want their customers to be happy.
- With Nest Bedding, their models can all be found with different firmness options. With the lineup consisting of 2 memory foam beds, 1 latex and 3 hybrids, you are sure to find the mattress that is the right fit for you.Therefore it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, heavier, sleep on your side, or you cope with chronic pain. Nest can fit your preferences.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. With a lineup of six beds which were different, Nest mattresses are made with each sleeper in your mind.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.These 4 layers lend a hand in helping support heavier individuals. It also helps out by decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This not only helps support the individual, but it also provides pressure relief. The end result is a great nights sleep.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.But, this warranty, as well as being made out of emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status. This ensures each mattress is not only comfortable, but safe as well.
- Plushbeds are latex mattresses, in which they only use organic, natural substances. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. In the King and Cal King you can even split the firmness levels.
- Free shipping is offered by Plushbeds. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If you’re not satisfied they offer a full refund.
- Nectar provides terrific comfort, and is quite potentially one of the most prominent mattress offered at this time. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Mattress Comfort and Support
Comfort and support are the 2 biggest factors to consider, when you are looking to buy a new mattress.There are a few things that should take place when you lie down. You want the sinkage and contour to be right, for proper spine alignment. You also want a mattress to correctly support your body, as you sleep at night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. A mattress should provide you with stress relief, while at the same time being supportive all around of your body. The stress points on your body are exactly what’s in charge of you thrashing through the evening. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you wake up frequently with the sensation of pins and needles, most likely your mattress is too rigid. And when the contrary occurs, with a bed that is also soft, you can obtain a concaving”hammock” effect, which will certainly create back pain from improper placement of your spine. This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
One of the most typically missed over features of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Basically, the mattress grabs your temperature, creating you to break also hot. mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.} The majority of mattress companies nowadays utilize modern technology to design special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some brand name companies handle this a lot better than some of their rivals.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: