As we go into 2019, the industry is strained with mattress brand names. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They say that is is comparable to sleeping on a cloud.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. With Puffy, you get both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam.The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Dreamcloud is an outstanding mattress choice. Having a premium natural latex coating, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- A few highlights of the mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. New pocket coil technology allows the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
- The Layla mattress has two sides. So, you have different firmness levels, depending on which side you decide to face up.Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. Additionally, it allows you to keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly.
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla mattress has a 4 month sleep trial, along side a lifetime warranty. This is a huge selling point, because a 10 year guarantee is offered only by companies.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- With Nest Bedding, their models can all be found with different firmness options. With the lineup consisting of 2 memory foam beds, 1 latex and 3 hybrids, you are sure to find the mattress that is the right fit for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding covers each kind of sleeper, by having SIX different mattresses in their lineup.
- Since Nature’s Sleep is made up of 4 layers of foam, it is different than most other mattresses available.The 4 layers of foam supplies a helping hand for much heavier individuals. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This not only helps support the individual, but it also provides pressure relief. This helps you get a great nights rest.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. This mattress is a little more costly than some.Even though it is more expensive, it is worth the extra cash; between it’s 20 year warranty and Emerald Gel construction.
- Mattresses are made out of toxin-free materials and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to ensure each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and secure for your wellbeing.
- Plushbeds thrive on using only natural, organic substances with their latex mattresses. A total of three mattress models are in the companies current lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. Paired with this, is their 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- The Loom & Leaf mattress by Saatva is a memory foam mattress that takes on the luxury memory foam players like TEMPUR-Pedic. Unlike most online mattress brands, Loom & Leaf is one of very few brands that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. Add this all up, and you have a very supportive and pressure relieving feel.
- With Loom & Leaf offering both firm and relaxed models, they cater to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. Nectar offers fabulous support, along with a sinkage that is just right.
- Many mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, nevertheless the Nectar has the Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress, is made up of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Mattress Comfort and Support
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.When you lie down on a mattress, it should correctly support your body, sinking and also adhering to your form in the right locations to make sure your spine stays aligned while you sleep with the night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. While being supportive of your body, a suitable mattress must provide stress relief. The stress points in your body are precisely what is in charge of you thrashing during the evening. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the exact same lines with comfort as well as support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you wake up frequently with the sensation of pins and needles, most likely your mattress is too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s so important to choose a mattress that is sort of neutral. It provides support with being too right, and it’s just soft enough in the right places of your body.
Appropriate Temperature Level
One of the most overlooked parts of searching for the right mattress, is the breathability of a mattress material. Also known as temperature neutrality. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Foam mattresses that have reduced layers are notorious for having the oven result. Essentially,a mattress grabs your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. The purpose is to provide breathability, and also to distribute your body warmth equally.Some brand names get this much better than some of their rivals.
It’s no surprise that if you’re looking a top top quality mattress, they don’t come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is crucial to find a mattress which was well developed, with a lifetime period in mind. If you are going to spend the money on a mattress, be sure to invest it in a mattress that has at least a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: