Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
You can not go wrong, with any of the following mattress brands, if you are searching for the best mattress.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They say that is is comparable to sleeping on a cloud.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. With Puffy, you get both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- Incredible mattress for your money.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.This is what’s accountable for making you feel as if you are sleeping on a cloud. Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- DreamCloud mattress is another fantastic mattress choice.Having a premium natural latex coating, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- Some of DreamCloud’s best features are it’s cashmere and flax yarn blend; along side it’s stitched handles. With a price of $1199 for a Queen, you can’t go wrong.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- The Layla mattress has two sides. So, you have different firmness levels, depending on which side you decide to face up.Layla mattress feels different than any other mattress you have ever felt. Additionally, it allows you to keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly.
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.So it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, heavier, sleep on your side, or you cope with chronic pain. Nest can fit your own preferences.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. With a lineup of six beds which were different, Nest mattresses are made with every sleeper in your mind.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress differs from many mattress brands on the market, since it’s made with 4 layers of foam.The four layers of foam provides a helping hand for much heavier individuals. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This assists support as well as gives pressure relief. The end result is a great nights sleep.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.Butthis warranty, in addition to being made out of emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the added price.
- Mattresses are made with toxin-free materials and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status to ensure each mattress is comfortable to sleep on and safe for your health.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: There are 6 different firmness levels in total that you can choose from; with an option to split the firmness in the King and Cal King sizes.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; such as a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling gel in the top layer, and supporting that is a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- With both firm and relaxed alternatives, Loom & Leaf caters to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If you are ever unsatisfied for whatever reason, Loom & Leaf offers you a full refund.
- Quite possibly the most popular mattress right now, Nectar doesn’t disappoint with it’s excellent comfort. Nectar offers fabulous support, along with a sinkage that is just right.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress is constructed with Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
If you are in the marketing for a new mattress, it is important to consider the following….
Mattress Comfort and Support
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to purchase a new mattress, is comfort and also support.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. Proper alignment from head to toe is essential for healthy and balanced rest as well as to reduce back and neck pain. A mattress should provide you with stress relief, while at the same time being supportive all around of your body. Stress points are what causes you to move around through out the night, while you are attempting to sleep. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the exact same lines with comfort as well as support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. And when the contrary occurs, with a bed that’s also soft, you can get a concaving”hammock” effect, which will definitely cause back pain from improper positioning of your spinal column. It’s important to find a mattress with a neutral feeling, that will definitely be both rigid and also soft in the perfect places.
Appropriate Temperature Level
Often when people look for a mattress, they forget to check for one thing; the breathability of a mattresses material. This is also known as the temperature neutrality. Among the most effective attributes of memory foam mattresses, is how they conform to your body. Nonetheless, the reduced layers of foam mattresses are infamous for the oven result. Basically, the mattress grabs your temperature, creating one to rest also hot. mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. The purpose is to provide breathability, and also to distribute your body warmth equally.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It is no surprise that if you’re looking a high top quality mattress, they don’t come affordable.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is very important that you find a mattress that has been constructed to last a long period of time. If you are going to spend the money on a mattress that is new, start looking for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: