Approaching 2019, the market for mattresses are flooded with many different companies. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. One of the things that make Puffy mattress stand out, is that you not only get a 101 night sleep trial. but, also a life time warranty.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.This layer is the reason it feels as if you are sleeping on a cloud.The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is likewise CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Dreamcloud is an outstanding mattress choice. DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- A few highlights of this mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles along the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. This helps you to not only spring back really quickly, but also allows you to stay cool.
- On the milder side of the mattress, this comfortable layer is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam, with a density of 3.5lbs.Being a pretty thick layer of foam, you are able to sink in, as it provides pressure relief.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. Since most brands only have a 10 year warranty, this is a major selling point for Layla.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- All of their models can be found in several comfort firmness choices, and with 2 memory foam beds, 3 hybrids and 1 latex, you’ll have the ability to find the feel and support best suited for you. So it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, thicker, sleep on your side, or you cope with chronic pain. Nest can fit your own preferences.
- They were one of the first companies to sell mattresses. With a lineup of six beds that were different, Nest mattresses are made with every sleeper in mind.
- Since Nature’s Sleep is made up of 4 layers of foam, it is different than most other mattresses available.The four layers of foam provides a helping hand for much heavier individuals. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This not only helps support the individual, but it also provides pressure relief. The end result is a great nights sleep.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.Even though it is more expensive, it is worth the extra cash; between it’s 20 year warranty and Emerald Gel construction.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status. This ensures each mattress is not only comfortable, but safe as well.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is provided by Plushbeds. Along with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- Loom & Leaf uses a gel cooled, convoluted high density memory foam as it’s top layer. It is supported with a foundation layer comprised of high density polyfoam. This all adds up to an extremely supportive, pressure-relieving feel.
- With Loom & Leaf offering both firm and relaxed models, they cater to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Quite possibly the most popular mattress right now, Nectar doesn’t disappoint with it’s excellent comfort. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Many mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, nevertheless the Nectar has the Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. Additionally, it includes gel memory foam in addition to Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
If you are in the marketing for a new mattress, it is important to consider the following….
Comfort and Support
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. To ensure you are getting a healthy rest at night, it is crucial that your alignment from head to toe is correct. This also greatly reduces any neck and back pain, which you may have. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. Stress points are what causes you to move around through out the night, while you are attempting to sleep. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Stiff or Soft?
This goes hand in hand with comfort and support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.In order to keep your body and spine in the correct alignment, your mattress should be as neutral as it can be.Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress factors, creating pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing. If you commonly get the sensation of pins and needles onto your body, it’s most likely from the mattress being too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
One of the most overlooked parts of searching for the right mattress, is the breathability of a mattress material. Also known as temperature neutrality. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Nonetheless, the reduced layers of foam mattresses are infamous for the oven result. Basically, the mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.Some brand names get this much better than some of their rivals.
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is crucial to find a mattress which has been well developed, with a lifetime period in mind. If you are going to spend the money on a mattress, be sure to invest it in a mattress that has at least a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: