Approaching 2019, the market for mattresses are flooded with many different companies. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
If you get on the search for the best mattress, then you can’t fail if you choose among the mattresses below.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They claim it’s very similar to resting on clouds.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. With Puffy, you get both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before your Puffy Mattress is shipped; since the mattress is made to order.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. This is what is accountable for making you really feel as if you’re sleeping on a cloud. Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Dreamcloud is an outstanding mattress choice. Having a premium natural latex coating, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- Some of DreamCloud’s best features are it’s cashmere and flax yarn blend; along side it’s stitched handles. With a price of $1199 for a Queen, you can’t go wrong.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them.
- The Layla mattress has two sides. So, you have different firmness levels, depending on which side you decide to face up.Layla mattress feels different than any other mattress you have ever felt. This helps you to not only spring back really quickly, but also allows you to stay cool.
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.Being a pretty thick layer of foam, you are able to sink in, as it provides pressure relief.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding is both the top rated and top ranked mattress brand online. The company has a lifetime warranty and lifetime comfort guarantee. They really want their customers to be happy.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- They were one of online’s first brands to sell mattresses. With a lineup of six beds that were distinct, Nest mattresses are made with each sleeper in your mind.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.These 4 layers lend a hand in helping support heavier individuals. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This not only helps support the individual, but it also provides pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.Butthis warranty, as well as being made with emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the additional price.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status. This ensures each mattress is not only comfortable, but safe as well.
- Plushbeds are latex mattresses, in which they only use organic, natural substances. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. Paired with this, is their 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- The Loom & Leaf mattress by Saatva is a memory foam mattress that takes on the luxury memory foam players like TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- Loom & Leaf uses a gel cooled, convoluted high density memory foam as it’s top layer. It is supported with a foundation layer comprised of high density polyfoam. Add this all up, and you have a very supportive and pressure relieving feel.
- With Loom & Leaf offering both firm and relaxed models, they cater to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf provides a 120 night sleep trial, together with a 15 year warranty. If you are ever unsatisfied for whatever reason, Loom & Leaf offers you a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress, is made up of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Support and Comfort
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to purchase a new mattress, is comfort and also support.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. A mattress should provide you with stress relief, while at the same time being supportive all around of your body. Your stress points are responsible for you having a rough nights sleep, if you move around at night a lot. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we speak about comfort and support. It is important that a mattress is never too hard, or too soft.It must be as neutral as possible, to maintain your body as well as spinal column in a neutral position.Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress factors, creating pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.It’s important to find a mattress with a neutral feeling, that will certainly be both rigid and also soft in the right places.
Among the most typically overlooked attributes of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Foam mattresses that have reduced layers are notorious for having the oven result. Basically, the mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. Their sole purpose is to have a mattress that has breathability, but at the same time distributes your body heat equally, allowing you to sleep cool.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is crucial to find a mattress that was well developed, with a long life period in mind. If you will spend the money on a brand-new mattress, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: