Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order.
If you get on the search for the best mattress, then you can’t fail if you choose among the mattresses below.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Also, customers suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. With Puffy, you get both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- Incredible mattress for your money.Very high quality mattress. Since your Puffy mattress is built for you upon order, it does take up to 2 days before it is shipped.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. This is what’s accountable for making you really feel as if you’re sleeping on a cloud. Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- DreamCloud offers stitched handles, as well as a blend of flax yarns and cashmere. You would expect this to cost over $5000. But, for a queen size DreamCloud, you are looking at only $1199.
- A luxury hybrid that provides a full 365 night sleep trial, versus the Normal 100 night trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- The Layla mattress has two sides. So, you have different firmness levels, depending on which side you decide to face up.Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. Additionally, it allows you to keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly.
- The comfortable layer for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam (3.5 lb density). Being a pretty thick layer of foam, you are able to sink in, as it provides pressure relief.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. Since most brands only have a 10 year warranty, this is a major selling point for Layla.
- The top ranked and top rated mattress brand online, is Nest Bedding. Sporting a lifetime warranty, along with a lifetime comfort guarantee, they really place emphasis on wanting their customers to be satisfied.
- With Nest Bedding, their models can all be found with different firmness options. With the lineup consisting of 2 memory foam beds, 1 latex and 3 hybrids, you are sure to find the mattress that is the right fit for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- Since Nature’s Sleep is made up of 4 layers of foam, it is different than most other mattresses available.Nature’s 4 layers provide support for individuals who are heavier. It likewise is useful in decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This assists support as well as gives pressure relief. The end result is a great nights sleep.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. This mattress is a little more costly than some.Even though it is more expensive, it is worth the extra cash; between it’s 20 year warranty and Emerald Gel construction.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, and are certified with GreenGuard Gold status. This ensures each mattress is not only comfortable, but safe as well.
- Plushbeds thrive on using only natural, organic substances with their latex mattresses. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is offered by Plushbeds. Paired with this, is their 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Created by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf mattress, is a memory foam mattress, that competes with luxury brands, such as TEMPUR-Pedic Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. Add this all up, and you have a very supportive and pressure relieving feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- Many mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, nevertheless the Nectar has the Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress is constructed with Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It likewise contains gel memory foam in addition to Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
If you are in the marketing for a new mattress, it is important to consider the following….
Support and Comfort
The 2 biggest aspects when looking to purchase a new mattress, is comfort and also support.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. A mattress should provide you with stress relief, while at the same time being supportive all around of your body. The stress points in your body are precisely what is in control of you thrashing during the evening. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the exact same lines with comfort as well as support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you commonly get the sensation of pins and needles onto your body, it’s most likely from the mattress being as well rigid. And if you wake up with frequent back pain, most likely this is because your mattress is too soft. This results in a concaving effect, like a hammock. Which makes your spine be out of alignment.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
Appropriate Temperature Level
Among the most typically overlooked attributes of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Nonetheless, the reduced layers of foam mattresses are infamous for the oven result. Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.} The majority of mattress companies nowadays utilize modern technology to design special materials. Their sole purpose is to have a mattress that has breathability, but at the same time distributes your body heat equally, allowing you to sleep cool.Some brand names get this much better than some of their rivals.
It’s no secret that if you want a high quality mattress, that they don’t really come cheap.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: