Best Mattress By Consumer Reports
Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order. Best Mattress By Consumer Reports
So, if you are searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Consumers state that Puffy Mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that they have ever slept on. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. With Puffy, you get both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- For your money, this is one of the best mattresses available.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. This layer is the reason it feels as if you are sleeping on a cloud.Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Dreamcloud is an outstanding mattress choice. DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- DreamCloud offers stitched handles, as well as a blend of flax yarns and cashmere. You would expect this to cost over $5000. But, for a queen size DreamCloud, you are looking at only $1199.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- Layla mattress is double sided, which allows sleepers to choose from different firmness levels.Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. Additionally, it allows you to keep cool, and spring back extremely rapidly. Best Mattress By Consumer Reports
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.This memory foam layer is fairly thick. This gives you pressure relief, as it allows you to sink in.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding is both the top rated and top ranked mattress brand online. The company has a lifetime warranty and lifetime comfort guarantee. They really want their customers to be happy.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- They were one of online’s first brands to sell mattresses. With a lineup of six beds that were distinct, Nest mattresses are made with each sleeper in your mind.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.Nature’s 4 layers provide support for individuals who are heavier. It also helps out by decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This assists support as well as gives pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- Nature’s Sleep offers a 20 year warranty, as opposed to the standard 10 year warranty from most other mattress brands. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.Even though it is more expensive, it is worth the extra cash; between it’s 20 year warranty and Emerald Gel construction.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- Plushbeds are latex mattresses, in which they only use organic, natural substances. There are 3 mattress models in Plushbeds lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. In the King and Cal King you can even split the firmness levels.
- Free shipping is provided by Plushbeds. Paired with this, is their 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty. Best Mattress By Consumer Reports
- The Loom & Leaf mattress by Saatva is a memory foam mattress that takes on the luxury memory foam players like TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- With both firm and relaxed alternatives, Loom & Leaf caters to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf brings to the table, a 120 night sleep trial, partnered with a 15 year warranty. If for whatever reason you are not happy, Loom & Leaf offers a full refund.
- Nectar offers excellent comfort, and is quite potentially among the most prominent mattress offered at this time. Nectar has incredible support, and offers a sinkage that is just right.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress is constructed with Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Mattress Comfort and Support
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to purchase a new mattress, is comfort and also support.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. Appropriate alignment from head to toe is essential for healthy and balanced rest and to reduce neck and back pain. While being supportive of your body, a suitable mattress must provide stress relief. Stress points are what causes you to move around through out the night, while you are attempting to sleep. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Should You Choose Stiff or Soft?
This goes hand in hand with comfort and support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.In order to keep your body and spine in the correct alignment, your mattress should be as neutral as it can be.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid. And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock. When this occurs, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being properly aligned.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
Appropriate Temperature Level
One of the most typically overlooked features of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Nonetheless, the reduced layers of foam mattresses are infamous for the oven result. Basically, the mattress grabs your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. The purpose is to provide breathability, and also to distribute your body warmth equally.Some brand name companies handle this a lot better than some of their rivals. Best Mattress By Consumer Reports
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. So, it’s important that when you make that decision, you find a mattress that lasts for years to come.It is very important that you find a mattress that has been constructed to last a long period of time. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: