Best Mattress Blog
Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. Below you will find the 8 mattresses that have been the best for 2018. Keep in mind, they are listed in no particular order. Best Mattress Blog
If you get on the search for the best mattress, then you can’t fail if you choose among the mattresses below.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They claim it’s very similar to resting on clouds.Also, customers suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. With Puffy, you get both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- One of the best mattresses for your buck.Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before your Puffy Mattress is shipped; since the mattress is made to order.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.This is what’s accountable for making you really feel as though you’re sleeping on a cloud. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is likewise CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.Having a premium natural latex coating, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- Some of DreamCloud’s best features are it’s cashmere and flax yarn blend; along side it’s stitched handles. With a price of $1199 for a Queen, you can’t go wrong.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. Thanks to a new pocket coil technology, DreamCloud is able to really reduce their manufacturing costs. The savings are passed down to the customer, allowing them to buy a luxury mattress, without spending several thousands of dollars.
- The Layla mattress has two sides. So, you have different firmness levels, depending on which side you decide to face up.The feeling of this product is different than any other you have really felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast. Best Mattress Blog
- On the milder side of the mattress, this comfortable layer is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam, with a density of 3.5lbs.Being a pretty thick layer of foam, you are able to sink in, as it provides pressure relief.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding is both the top rated and top ranked mattress brand online. The company has a lifetime guarantee and lifetime comfort guarantee. They really want their customers to be happy.
- All of their models can be found in several comfort firmness choices, and with 2 memory foam beds, 3 hybrids and 1 latex, you’ll have the ability to find the feel and support best suited for you. Therefore it doesn’t matter if you’re lighter, thicker, sleep on your side, or you cope with chronic pain. Nest can fit your own preferences.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding offers a lineup of 6 different mattresses; to cover each and every type of sleeper.
- Nature’s Sleep mattress is different than most other mattress brands, since it offers 4 different foam layers.These 4 layers lend a hand in helping support heavier individuals. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This assists support as well as gives pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- The Nature’s Sleep mattress includes a 20 year guarantee, compared with the majority of mattresses using a 10 year. I will say that this mattress does come at a slightly higher price.Butthis warranty, in addition to being made with emerald gel makes this mattress well worth the added price.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- Plushbeds thrive on using only natural, organic substances with their latex mattresses. There are 3 mattress models in Plushbeds lineup: There are 6 different firmness levels in total that you can choose from; with an option to split the firmness in the King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is provided by Plushbeds. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty. Best Mattress Blog
- The Loom & Leaf mattress by Saatva is a memory foam mattress that takes on the luxury memory foam players like TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few online memory foam mattresses that is not compressed and sent in a box.
- Loom & Leaf are comprised of high density memory foams. This includes a convoluted memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer. A high density bottom layer supports this. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- With both firm and relaxed alternatives, Loom & Leaf caters to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf mattresses all come with a 120 night sleep trial, along with a 15 year warranty. If you’re not satisfied they offer a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. Nectar has incredible support, and offers a sinkage that is just right.
- Trying to one up the competition, most brands have a 10 year warranty, while Nectar has a Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress is constructed with Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. It also has a gel memory foam, along with Polyurethane Support Foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
When looking for a mattress, it is important to consider the following…
Support and Comfort
The 2 biggest aspects when looking to purchase a new mattress, is comfort and also support.If you lie down on a mattress, it should properly support your body, sinking and also adhering around your shape in the ideal locations to make sure your spine stays aligned while you sleep with the night. Proper alignment from head to toe is necessary for balanced and healthy rest as well as to reduce neck and back pain. A mattress should provide you with stress relief, while at the same time being supportive all around of your body. Stress points are what causes you to move around through out the night, while you are attempting to sleep. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the exact same lines with comfort as well as support. Just like a mattress should never be too hard, it should also never be too soft.In order to keep your body and spine in the correct alignment, your mattress should be as neutral as it can be.If a mattress is too rigid, it will irritate your stress points, causing pinched nerves and stopping adequate blood flow. If you wake up frequently with the sensation of pins and needles, most likely your mattress is too rigid. And if you wake up with frequent back pain, most likely this is because your mattress is too soft. This results in a concaving effect, like a hammock. Which makes your spine be out of alignment.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
Appropriate Temperature Level
One of the most typically overlooked attributes of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. Among the most effective attributes of memory foam mattresses, is how they conform to your body. Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Essentially,a mattress grabs your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. Their sole purpose is to have a mattress that has breathability, but at the same time distributes your body heat equally, allowing you to sleep cool.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors. Best Mattress Blog
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you decide you are going to purchase a mattress, at least invest your money into a mattress that offers at the least, a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: