As we go into 2019, the industry is strained with mattress brand names. The list below are the top 8 mattresses for 2018; listed in no particular order.
You can not go wrong, with any of the following mattress brands, if you are searching for the best mattress.
- Based on customer reviews, it is without a doubt that Puffy mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses that you could ever purchase. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Furthermore, customers who state they suffer from back pain, really feel that it is alleviated with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. One of the things that make Puffy mattress stand out, is that you not only get a 101 night sleep trial. but, also a life time warranty.
- For your money, this is one of the best mattresses available.Very high quality mattress. Puffy is made-to-order so it does take 2 days until it’s shipped to you.
- Puffy’s top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam; CertiPUR-US Certified. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.Puffy’s bottom layer is also CertiPUR-US certified, and is made up of a Firm Core Support Foam.
- Another great mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.Having a premium natural latex coating, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- DreamCloud offers stitched handles, as well as a blend of flax yarns and cashmere. You would expect this to cost over $5000. But, for a queen size DreamCloud, you are looking at only $1199.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an entire year sleep trial; versus the typical 100 night trial. New pocket coil technology allows the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
- The double-sided Layla mattress that allows sleepers to choose between different firmness levels, depending on which side they choose to face up. Layla mattress has a feeling, that is different than you have ever felt. This helps you to not only spring back really quickly, but also allows you to stay cool.
- The milder side of the mattress is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam. It has a 3.5lb density, and is an extremely comfortable layer.Being a pretty thick layer of foam, you are able to sink in, as it provides pressure relief.
- Layla offers a four month sleep trial period, along with a lifetime warranty. Most brands only have a 10 year warranty. So, this is not only a huge selling point for Layla, it also speaks for their quality.
- Nest Bedding actually holds the award for both the Top Rated and Top Ranked brand online. They really thrive off of their customer satisfaction. They offer a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime comfort guarantee.
- All of their models can be found in several comfort firmness choices, and with 2 memory foam beds, 3 hybrids and 1 latex, you’ll have the ability to find the feel and support best suited for you. So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- They were one of the first companies to sell mattresses. With a lineup of six beds that were different, Nest mattresses are made with every sleeper in your mind.
- Since Nature’s Sleep is made up of 4 layers of foam, it is different than most other mattresses available.The 4 layers of foam supplies a helping hand for much heavier individuals. It likewise is useful in decreasing motion transfer.
- One of Nature’s layers is comprised of Vitex Memory Foam.. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. This assists for an excellent evenings rest.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.However, with a great warranty, and Emerald Gel construction, it is well worth the money.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- PlushBeds offers latex mattresses with a focus on natural, organic substances. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: Each mattress has a total of 6 different firmness levels. In the King and Cal King you can even split the firmness levels.
- Plushbeds offers free shipping on their mattresses. Together with a 100 night sleep trial, and 25 year warranty.
- Made by Saatva, the Loom & Leaf is a memory foam mattress, aimed to compete with big luxury names, such as TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; including a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling in the top layer, and supporting that is a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- With both firm and relaxed alternatives, Loom & Leaf caters to stomach sleepers of any weight.
- Loom & Leaf mattresses all come with a 120 night sleep trial, along with a 15 year warranty. If you’re not satisfied they offer a full refund.
- Nectar is probably the most popular and hottest mattress on the market at the time of this writing. It’s incredible comfort does not leave you disappointed. Nectar offers fabulous support, along with a sinkage that is just right.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- The top layer of Nectar mattress, is made up of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Comfort and Support
When you are looking to buy a new mattress, the two biggest things are comfort and support.There are a few things that should take place when you lie down. You want the sinkage and contour to be right, for proper spine alignment. You also want a mattress to correctly support your body, as you sleep at night. It is imperative to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep. This is necessary to make sure you get a healthy rest, and to ensure you are reducing your back and neck pain. While a mattress is being supportive, it is important that it provides you with stress relief also. The stress points on your body are exactly what’s in control of you thrashing during the evening. Memory foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive.
Stiff or Soft?
This is along the exact same lines with comfort as well as support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.In order to keep your body and spine in the correct alignment, your mattress should be as neutral as it can be.If you have a mattress that is too rigid, this causes stress points to get irritated. Resulting in the loss of blood flow, as well as pinched nerves. If you wake up frequently with the sensation of pins and needles, most likely your mattress is too rigid. When the contrary occurs, with a bed that’s also soft, you can get a concaving”hammock” effect, which will definitely create back pain from improper placement of your spine. This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
One of the most typically overlooked features of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. One of the best features of memory foam mattresses, is their ability to conform to your body.Irregardless, foam mattresses that have reduced layers are well known to cause what’s known as “the oven result”. Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}Most mattress companies these days use modern technology, to create special materials. The purpose is to provide breathability, and also to distribute your body warmth equally.Some companies do a far better job at this, than some of their competitors.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s quite an investment to make. This is why it’s so important, that when the time comes, you choose a mattress brand that will last you for years.It is crucial to find a mattress which was well developed, with a lifetime period in mind. If you are going to spend the money on a mattress, be sure to invest it in a mattress that has at least a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: