Entering 2019, the mattress industry is flooded with many different brands. The list below are the top 8 mattresses for 2018; listed in no particular order.
You can not go wrong, with any of the following mattress brands, if you are searching for the best mattress.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.Additionally, customers who suffer from back pain claim to feel alleviation with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology. One of the things that make Puffy mattress stand out, is that you not only get a 101 night sleep trial. but, also a life time warranty.
- Extraordinary mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. Since your Puffy mattress is built for you upon order, it does take up to 2 days before it is shipped.
- The top layer of Puffy mattress is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam; which is CertiPUR-US Certified.This layer is the reason it feels as if you are sleeping on a cloud.The bottom layer of Puffy is made of Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US certified.
- Dreamcloud is an outstanding mattress choice. DreamCloud’s hypoallergenic premium natural latex coating provides a cushioning bounce for extra added contouring and give.
- A few highlights of this mattress apart from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. Normally to get all these features you can expect to spend north of $5,000.
- Not only is DreamCloud a luxury hybrid mattress. It also offers an entire year (365 nights) sleep trial. Most brands only offer a 100 night sleep trial. New pocket coil technology allows the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
- The Layla mattress has two sides. So, you have different firmness levels, depending on which side you decide to face up.Layla mattress feels different than any other mattress you have ever felt. It also lets you keep cool, and spring back extremely fast.
- On the milder side of the mattress, this comfortable layer is made up of 3 inches of copper infused memory foam, with a density of 3.5lbs.Being a pretty thick layer of foam, you are able to sink in, as it provides pressure relief.
- Layla mattress comes with a lifetime warranty, and a four month sleep trial period. This is a huge selling point, because a 10 year guarantee is offered only by companies.
- The top ranked and top rated mattress brand online, is Nest Bedding. Sporting a lifetime warranty, along with a lifetime comfort guarantee, they really place emphasis on wanting their customers to be satisfied.
- Nest Bedding comes in several different firmness options. Almost too many. They consist of a latex, 2 memory foam and 3 hybrid mattress choices in their lineup. To be certain, you can find the mattress that is the best option for you.So with that being said, it doesn’t matter if you’re light, heavy, stomach or side sleeper, or rather you have chronic pain. You can find a Nest Bedding mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- Nest Bedding was also one of the first companies to sell mattresses online. Nest Bedding covers each kind of sleeper, by having SIX different mattresses in their lineup.
- Since Nature’s Sleep is made up of 4 layers of foam, it is different than most other mattresses available.The 4 layers of foam supplies a helping hand for much heavier individuals. These 4 layers also help by decreasing motion transfer significantly.
- One of Nature’s Sleep 4 layers, are Vitex Memory Foam.. This layer not only helps assist the sleeper. It also provides them with pressure relief. The end result is a great nights sleep.
- While most mattress brands come with a 10 year warranty, Nature’s Sleep has a 20 year. Fair warning that this mattress is a little more expensive than some.Even though it is more expensive, it is worth the extra cash; between it’s 20 year warranty and Emerald Gel construction.
- Plushbeds mattresses are toxin free, to ensure your safety. So they are not only comfortable, they are also GreenGuard Gold status certified.
- Plushbeds thrive on using only natural, organic substances with their latex mattresses. Plushbeds have a total of three mattress versions in their lineup: There are a total of six different firmness for each mattress, with a split firmness option available for King and Cal King sizes.
- Free shipping is provided by Plushbeds. This along side a 25 year warranty and a 100 night sleep trial.
- The Loom & Leaf mattress by Saatva is a memory foam mattress that takes on the luxury memory foam players like TEMPUR-Pedic. Loom & Leaf is one of very few mattress brands available online, that is not compressed in a box during shipping.
- The Loom & Leaf uses high-density memory foams; such as a convoluted memory foam laminated with cooling gel in the top layer, and supporting that is a foundation layer of high-density polyfoam. The end result is a mattress offering both pressure relief, as well as a very supportive feel.
- Catering to stomach sleepers of any weight, Loom & Leaf offers both firm and relaxed variations of their mattress.
- Loom & Leaf mattresses all come with a 120 night sleep trial, along with a 15 year warranty. If you are ever unsatisfied for whatever reason, Loom & Leaf offers you a full refund.
- Nectar provides excellent comfort, and is quite potentially among the most prominent mattress offered at this time. The support of Nectar is great, and it does not have too much sinkage.
- While most mattress brands offer a 10 year warranty, Nectar has it’s own Forever Warranty.
- Nectar’s top layer is comprised of Quilted Gel Visco Elastic Memory Foam. The mattress also consists of Polyurethane Support Foam, in addition to gel memory foam.
- While most brands offer a 100 night sleep trial, Nectar offers a 365 night sleep trial.; Nectar gives you a full year to test theirs.
It is important to think of the following, when shopping for a new mattress…..
Comfort and Support
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to purchase a new mattress, is comfort and also support.When you lie on a mattress, it should do a few things. It should properly support your body. It should also sink and contour to your body in the right places; to ensure your spine stays aligned, as you rest through the night. Appropriate alignment from head to toe is necessary for balanced and healthy rest as well as to decrease neck and back pain. A mattress should provide you with stress relief, while at the same time being supportive all around of your body. The stress points in your body are precisely what is in charge of you thrashing through the evening. Since memory foam does such a great job of being supportive and comfortable, they have became really popular lately.
Stiff or Soft?
This goes hand in hand with comfort and support. A mattress should neither be too hard or too soft.In order to keep your body and spine in the correct alignment, your mattress should be as neutral as it can be.Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress factors, creating pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing. If you commonly get the feeling of pins and needles onto your body, it’s probably from the mattress being too rigid. And if you wake up with frequent back pain, most likely this is because your mattress is too soft. This results in a concaving effect, like a hammock. Which makes your spine be out of alignment.This is why it’s crucial to find a mattress that is close to neutral. You want your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft. But you also want your mattress to be supportive, without being too rigid.
Appropriate Temperature Level
One of the most typically missed over features of a mattress is the breathability or temperature neutrality of the mattress material. Probably the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses today, is their ability to be able to conform to your body.Foam mattresses that have reduced layers are notorious for having the oven result. Essentially,a mattress grabs your temperature,forcing you to rest also hot.|What happens in a nutshell, is that a mattress absorbs your body heat; causing you to sleep hot.}With the advancement of technology, most mattress brands these days design their own special materials. Their sole purpose is to have a mattress that has breathability, but at the same time distributes your body heat equally, allowing you to sleep cool.Some brand name companies handle this a lot better than some of their rivals.
It’s not a big surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it usually comes with a nice price tag.It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it is vital to locate a mattress that will certainly last you for years.It is imperative to find a mattress, that has been built to last for a very long time. If you are going to spend the money on a mattress, be sure to invest it in a mattress that has at least a 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: