Best 10 Inch Mattress
It seems you can not watch the evening news or pass with a strip mall without someone wanting to sell you a mattress. The seemingly limitless options for choosing a mattress can be overwhelming. Best 10 Inch Mattress
This is even more true if you experience neck or back pain: choosing the wrong or right mattress can make the difference between spending the day feeling great or in pain.
12 Tips to Choosing Your New Mattress
- Research online before going shopping. There are many different mattress brands available. It can almost be overwhelming. Make sure you research each of these before making your choice. We have given you the best 3 mattresses available on the market, towards the bottom of this report.
- Talk to your doctor. In case you’ve got a health condition, speak with your doctor or physical therapist about what he or she recommends. Bear in mind that doctors aren’t mattress specialists, but they understand your medical condition and symptoms and will probably have some fantastic advice from that point of view.
- Watch out for gimmicks. Mattress sellers will tag mattresses as”orthopedic” or”medically-approved,” but there’s no medical organization that officially certifies mattresses to carry these labels. They might have orthopedic-friendly features, but no clinical group has verified this.
- Afford the mattress for a test drive. When shopping for a mattress, try to lie on the mattress in the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Do not feel self-conscious or let the salesperson hurry you along. It’s a major purchase, and if you don’t try it for at least 10 minutes you are not going to have a real feel for it. Couples should test the mattress out together.
- Be aware that firm mattresses aren’t necessarily better for your back. Think twice before purchasing a hard or firm mattress, as some research has indicated that the best mattress for low back pain is a medium firm mattress rather than a firm mattress. There’s a gap between firm support and firm feel. You need firm support with a cozy feel. Comfort will be dependent on your personal preference.
- Pillow tops are not for everyone. Very light-weight people don’t need big thick pillow top mattresses because they don’t weigh enough to compress the foam to touch the underlying coils/support system. On the flip side, larger/heavier people tend to feel more comfortable with a little extra cushion between them and the coils.
- Adjustable beds are a fantastic option. If you find you’re more comfortable sitting in a recliner than lying down, try an adjustable bed. They let you lift your head and knees slightly to relieve pressure on the lower spine. You can also create the same effect using pillows.
- Ask about relaxation warranties or trial periods prior to buying . Many states still allow retailers to give what’s called a comfort guarantee. Ask for it before you purchase, and make certain you understand the details, such as whether you’re expected to pay shipping, if it has a money-back guarantee or exchange, if you must return the mattress in a certain time frame, etc..
- Check the guarantee . A good mattress will have a minimum of a 10 year full replacement or non-prorated guarantee.
- Protect your investment. Don’t forget some type of waterproof mattress protector. Stains will void your guarantee.
- Check out all the options and variations. Give yourself a comfort test if the salesperson does not offer you one. Ask to try a firm, a lavish, and a pillow top at the same brand quality and price point. Lie on each one for 10 to 15 minutes. Once you find the most comfortable sort of mattress, ask to see more of this kind.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. The salespeople in a mattress specialty shop usually have more training on the whole subject of sleep. Try to find a store that carries several big brands, such as Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Tempurpedic.
So What Are the Best 3 Mattress Brands? Best 10 Inch Mattress
Puffy provides two distinct memory foam mattress models: the puffy and the puffy lux. The puffy is one firmness, two layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall and has a polyfoam support core. The puffy lux a single firmness, three layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall and also has polyfoam support center.
Our review of the Puffy mattresses found that motion transfer and conforming were major advantages. We also found that the softer foams used make Puffy mattresses a excellent solution for lighter and average weight sleepers.
- 101-night sleep trial period and no minimum break in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Lifetime warranty with exclusively non-prorated coverage.
- Uniquely adapting construction
- Free delivery
- #jumpforkids charity program that donates mattresses to children in need
- Weak border support
- Only one firmness option available per model
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress using better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a far lower price. Don’t be fooled into believing the Nectar mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa; it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover plus a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar shapes nicely, but doesn’t have the same hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam as well as the absence of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we anticipate the Nectar to last at least 7-8 years, making it a durable choice.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an affordable bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much more affordable cost than competition
- No sound when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove alternative
- 365-night sleep trial and cheap lifetime guarantee
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak border support
- Historic problems with customer service
As a hybrid mattress, the DreamCloud meets a number of our criteria for what a top quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud utilizes all the correct materials in its construction.
From the tufted cashmere cover which provides good airflow, to the gel memory foam at the uppermost comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mixture of memory foam and latex layers, meaning that this bed includes better quality comfort materials than most other hybrids.
Despite the fact that it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm texture, there’s absolutely no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, then proceed from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a comparatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and rather easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with minimal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weak edge support for a coil support foundation.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Bear in mind, it’s your mattress, your spine, and your money, so it’s worth the time to study it and find the very best mattress possible. Watch out for specials and sales, and always try to negotiate delivery charges. Best 10 Inch Mattress